Citizens Advice Liverpool's vision is for quality and appropriate advice services to be freely and widely available to everyone living and working in Liverpool and across the city region.
To provide accessible, quality and appropriate general, specialist and legal advice across Liverpool and the region.
Citizens Advice Liverpool's activities are underpinned by our commitment to fulfilling our values:
- To collaborate, particularly by working in partnership with our local Citizens Advice partners;
- To strive for excellence,
- To ensure that services are accessible
- To embrace diversity in all that we do.
Our values are reflected in all of our activities and inform how we work.
Furthermore, as a registered Citizens Advice member, Citizens Advice Liverpool is a member of Citizens Advice and follows its twin goals to:
- Provide the advice people need for the problems they face.
- Improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
We adhere to Citizens Advice INFORMATION CHARTER